Sadly our entries are full at this moment however if you already have a 2014 Cape Argus Pick n Pay entry and wish to convert to a charity entry please email me your full name, ID number, race number and contact information to Tara on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 686 7860
The Children’s Hospital Trust is offering limited charity spots for individuals wanting to combine sheer determination and endurance with raising funds for Africa’s sickest children.
At a cost of R550, each charity package will include;
- Guaranteed entry
- A start time earlier than the PPA & Open Groups – last start is at approx. 10am – if you qualify for an earlier time you can ride in that group or drop down to the charity group
- Branded Trust cycling top
- Race photos taken by professional photographers along the route
- VIP invitation to a special Trust rider event prior to the race
- Special sample bag
- New & improved special Group Entry registration area for race pack collection
- The opportunity to ride with other Trust supporters & support this special Hospital
If you’re interested in riding for the Hospital, please contact Tara on email@example.com or 021 686 7860
For more information please click here.
*Image courtesy of Brandon Golding