Join the Trust’s charity team for the 2015 Cape Town Cycle Tour on Sunday, 8 March brought to you by Cape Argus, Pick n Pay and Momentum
The Children’s Hospital Trust is offering limited charity spots for individuals wanting to combine sheer determination and endurance with raising funds for Africa’s sickest children.
At a cost of R630*, each charity package will include:
- Guaranteed entry
- A start time earlier than the PPA & Open Groups – if you qualify for an earlier time you are able to start in that group or drop down to the charity group
- Branded Trust cycling top
- Complimentary race photos taken by professional photographers along the route
- VIP invitation to a special Trust rider brunch on Saturday, 7 March 2015
- The opportunity to ride with other Trust supporters & support this special Hospital
Each charity rider needs to commit to raising a minimum of R2000 between 1 August 2014 and 31 March 2015 from sponsorship / donations to qualify for a Trust charity entry.**
100% of all funds raised will go towards the implementation of a pilot project for Speech-Language Therapy and Audiology Services which aims to bring these services closer to communities who need it most.
*The R630 entry fee is paid over by the Trust to the race organisers and is not a donation. The entry fee does not include the R2000 donation
**Cyclists who are not able to participate on race day due to injury, cancellation etc. or who do not finish the race for whatever reason will still be held accountable to raise the minimum R2000 donation