Challenge yourself to run for more than yourself by entering the 2014 Sanlam Cape Town Marathon (or any of the smaller/shorter events)!
The 2014 Sanlam Cape Town Marathon is managed by a partnership between WPA, the City of Cape Town and ASEM running and is endorsed by two of South Africa’s sporting greats, Elana Meyer and Francois Pienaar.
There will be a host of events to suit everyone’s capabilities held on Saturday, 20 September and Sunday, 21 September 2014.
- Enter any of these races,
- Select the Children’s Hospital Trust as your chosen beneficiary. Each participant needs to commit to raising a minimum donation of R3000 to the Trust between 1 August and 31 October.
- Let us know you have entered by contacting Tara on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to our list and send you a complimentary branded running vest.
- Ask your family, friends and colleagues to make a donation in lieu of your efforts. Once we’ve received your sign-up we’ll send you some great ideas on how to get your fundraising efforts going.
- There is also a relay (5 x 4.2km) so why not get your company to enter a team!
Each charity runner needs to commit to raising a minimum of R3000 between 1 August 2014 and 31 October 2014 from sponsorship / donations to qualify for a Trust charity entry.*
All participants will be liable to pay their registration fees directly to the event organisers. Registration fees are over and above the fundraising commitment.
Click here for a summary of events
Click on the race link below to enter:
- Sat, 20 Sept: Peace Fun Run (4.2km)
- Sat, 20 Sept: Peace Relay (5 x 4.2km)
- Sun, 21 Sept: Cape Town Peace Run (10km)
- Sun, 21 Sept: Cape Town Marathon (42.2km)
To enter the trail runs please click here
For more information on the event please visit: www.capetownmarathon.com
*Please Note: Runners who are not able to participate on race day due to injury, cancellation or who do not finish the race for whatever reason will still be held accountable to raise the minimum R3000 donation