Cycle through some of the world’s most spectacular scenery on Sunday 12 March and save a life while you’re at it.
The 2017 Charity Team will collectively contribute to life-saving equipment for the new paediatric ICU at the Red Cross Children’s Hospital. Push yourselves to the limit during this epic journey and give back childhood to children from across Africa.
Cycling is a great team building activity and gives corporates a chance to give back at the same time.
Enter and you could WIN!
All cyclists will be entered into a draw to stand a chance of winning a two-night stay at Grootbos Nature Reserve for themselves and a partner, with a full English breakfast and selected land-based activities included.
- At a cost of R800* (£43) each charity package will include:
– Guaranteed entry
– Start time earlier than the Open Groups – times to be confirmed in early 2017. If you qualify for an earlier time you are able to start in that group or drop down and join the charity group
– Branded Children’s Hospital Trust cycle top
– Complimentary race photos taken by professional photographers on the day
– VIP invitation to a special Trust meet the team & tour of the hospital on Saturday, 11 March 2017
– The opportunity to ride with other Trust riders supporting this special Hospital
To secure your entry apply before 1 October 2016, contact Andrea.Sasman@chtrust.org.za or 021 686 7860.
* The R800 entry fee is paid over by the Trust to the race organisers and is NOT a donation. The entry fee is over and above the R2000 donation.
** Cyclists who are not able to participate due to injury, cancellation or who do not finish the race for whatever reason will still be held accountable to raise the minimum R2000 donation.