RIDE TO RAISE
Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge
Sunday, 15 November 2015
Join the Children’s Hospital Trust charity team & help give thousands of children a second chance at childhood.
100% of money raised will go towards the upgrade and expansion of the Intensive Care Unit at the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital. This ICU is the largest in Africa and children in need of specialised critical and emergency care are referred from all over the continent.
This facility is in serious need of an expansion to increase bed capacity, include a high care unit for neonatal patients and isolation cubicles.
Our team will enjoy the following benefits:
· Charity start time*
· Official letter to use when requesting donations from friends, family and colleagues
· Complimentary Children’s Hospital Trust cycle top
· VIP invitation to a special Trust rider event prior to the race**
· The unique opportunity to ride with a big-hearted team in support of this extraordinary Hospital
Each charity rider needs to commit to raising a minimum donation of R2000 between 1 April and 31 December 2015 from sponsorships / donations to qualify for a Trust charity entry.***
· Enter via www.cyclechallenge.co.za – entries cost R385.00 paid online to organisers
· Contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org with your race reference no to register as part of the Children’s Hospital Trust team.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
* Min of 20 registered cyclists needed to qualify for charity start time
** Rider event determined by final number of team members entered
*** Cyclists who are not able to participate on race day due to injury,
cancellation or who do not finish the race for whatever reason will
still be held accountable to raise the minimum R2000 donation
For more information or call Tara on 021 686 7860