Join the Children’s Hospital Trust charity team for the 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour Sunday, 6 March 2016 and help raise much needed funds for the upgrading and expansion of the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at the Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
At a cost of R700* each charity package will include:
• Guaranteed entry
• Start time earlier than the Open Groups – times to be confirmed in early 2016. If you qualify for an earlier time you are able to start in that group or drop down and join the charity group
• Branded Children’s Hospital Trust cycle top
• Complimentary race photos taken by professional photographers on the day
• VIP invitation to a special Trust rider brunch on Saturday, 5 March 2016
• The opportunity to ride with other Trust riders supporting this special Hospital
Each charity rider needs to commit to raising a minimum donation of R2000 between now and 31 March 2016 from sponsorship / donations to qualify for a Trust charity entry.**
* The R700 entry fee is paid over by the Trust to the race organisers and is NOT a donation.
The entry fee is over and above the R2000 donation.
** Cyclists who are not able to participate due to injury, cancellation or who do not finish the
race for whatever reason will still be held accountable to raise the minimum R2000 donation.