Support the Children’s Hospital Trust through your race entry by encouraging friends, family and colleagues to sponsor your noble endeavours.
At the Trust, we believe that a day in hospital is a day less of childhood. When you run, ride, jump or swim for the Children’s Hospital Trust charity team you help us give sick children, treated at the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital, the best gift ever –
the gift of childhood.
100% of all donations to the Children’s Hospital Trust go directly to the nominated fundraising project, not a single cent is spent on operational costs.
How it works
- Enter / register for the event of your choice.
- Tell us that you are doing it for the Children’s Hospital Trust.
- Each participant must commit to raising a minimum donation of R3 000.
- We will ensure that you receive a complimentary Trust branded sports top to wear during training and at the event.
- Entry / registration fees for the event are paid by the participant.
- Create a donation profile on www.backabuddy.co.za and send the link to all your supporters. (please note the Backabuddy donation website levies a 9% surcharge)
- Or you can donate directly to the Children’s Hospital Trust here – please use RACE NAME/FIRST NAME + SURNAME as your reference.
How to get involved
Contact Andrea Sasman on 021 686 7860 or email@example.com to confirm your participation in a sporting event or for more information.